Terms and Conditions
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Simply Maid’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Simply Maid’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Simply Maid at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Simply Maid’s web site are provided “as is”. Simply Maid makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Simply Maid does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Simply Maid or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Simply Maid’s Internet site, even if Simply Maid or a Simply Maid authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Simply Maid’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Simply Maid does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Simply Maid may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Simply Maid does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Simply Maid has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Simply Maid of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Simply Maid’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Sydney, NSW without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
If you are not completely happy with your recent cleaning service, notification of such event must be reported to Simply Maid within 48 hours of service, by email or phone. Once we recieve the notification, we will send another team to re-clean the areas of concern reported free of charge. Re-cleans must happen within 7 days of last service. If you are still unsatisfied, we will refund up to the entire service cost.
All cleaning cancellations must be made 24 hours prior to the cleaning service scheduled date. If a cleaning is within the 24 hour period before the service is to be rendered, the customer may be charged up to 50% of the booking total, with a minimum cancellation fee of $50.
Cleaning cancellations include day-of rescheduling of a cleaning already in our system. You will be charged a fee of $50 due to us blocking out a spot in our schedule for your cleaning.
Recurring payments that fail may result in disruption of service or cancellation altogether without notice.
Breakage and Loss Policy
If there is a breakage or loss during your cleaning, notification of such an event must be made to Simply Maid within 48 hours of service, by email or phone. Once Simply Maid receives the notification, a form will be sent to you to be filled out. Please note the form needs to be received within 30 days after the incident occurs.
Hoarding & Hazardous Condition Policy
If your property is deemed a hazardous cleaning situation that goes over and above our normal cleaning environment that is covered by our cleaning packages, our cleaning teams have the right to walk away. Upon such a service, you will be charged a $50 booking fee due to holding your space in our schedule.